Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Quick Sketch Today, First update in a long time,


Hello Internet, I'm back, and I'll try to bring some new posts with me.

I was incredibly busy for a long while working on a show for National Geographic.

The show is called Journey to the Edge of the Universe. I managed to get a lot of shots in, but a lot of it was a very hectic rush. It was narrated by Alec Baldwin, so I can now say I've worked with him haha :) I will get some stuff uploaded on youtube soon to show that off a bit. It was a fun project and I worked with a lot of very good people. I will try to get all of their sites in the links section asap.

For now I'll post a sketch I did for a character I'm thinking of 3d-ifying for an animated story I'm toying with. His name is Melchizedek, and I will be trying to keep my blog up to date following the progress.

I've also finished a new cut of my demo reel with the help of a good friend, John Watson, so I will get that up on the youTube soon.

No comments: